Saturday, November 10, 2012

r.rifandi@students.uu.nl

In these days I and my friends were very busy with the administration for Utrecht University and Neso Office. So many forms and and file that we should filled in and sent to the appropriate address. But, as long as we did it side by side, it was enjoyable.

Unfortunately, we still in progress. Some of us waiting for their Passport. Then we must revised our application form that we have sent to Utrecht. Then we prepare everything to process our visa.

Hmm...
There is a problem, one of my friends (the 10th man) should wait again for further decision, because our professor in Fisme should give explanation and reason about the 10th man. I hope that it is not a big problem. Amiin

And the good news is..
Tarrrraaaaa... r.rifandi@students.uu.nl

I have got my Utrecht University account. So Happy. Alhamdulillah.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...