Thursday, October 18, 2012

I feel free when i am in a Library

Finally, i have a chance to visit the pascasarjana Library in Unesa. I don't remember the last time a visit a library. It was long long time ago, i am not sure. (i miss my Pusda in Padang).

This morning, i and my friend had to process the observation permit in the Pasca Office, and i should wait for  taking that letter. While waited, i went to Pasca's Library. It was not big enough, but yeah.. it has many collection. Perhaps i can find book for my course here. Hmmm, and it also provides several PC that connect to the internet, cool!!!

I hope my KTM will be ready soon, so that i can borrow the book from this library. And you know bro, there are also some fiction book. The best seller one i think. Hmmm Yummmieee.
Ahheeee.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...