Wednesday, August 29, 2012

fiuh... my mutation please :(

hmm..
 this was a good day. A little bit taft, hmm.. we had the speaking section test. And i felt that i didn't make a significant increase. Ms Silfia give me the 5,5 band for my performance this day. Actually we need at least 6-6,5 to get the scholar.

i enjoyed the time that i spent with them. But i miss my spirit. really miss it.
Insya Allah tomorrow i will try to find out whether my mutation clear or not. 
Ya Rabb, give me the way please...


## the ielts test  may be on 22nd of September, or 13th of october. We should make a good progress.
focus, focus, focus.

## Our friend from palembang was arrived, and they invited us to gather in their boarding house. And we did it. :D ... cool!! two thumbs up for the mpek-mpek, kerupuk and the joyfulness :)

## Ehm, so tired this day.. and suddenly i  miss my little brother so much.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...