Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First Meet My HRD Team

Friday 11th of May 2012, about 19.30 WIB my great hrd team met. Not real exactly, just by chatting via Internet. This was the first meet for us in the new era of our organisation. The agenda was introducing each other and give a general view about our jobs in this team. 

Alhamdulillah, a new familly from around my beloved country, Indonesia. Although most of us have not met before and don't know how do we look, but the spirit is same. We want to contribute to built our better Indonesia.Thanks Ya Rahman for Giving me a chance to join with them. The Innovative and Contributive Generation. Miti Mahasiswa 2012  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...