Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Fighting the procrastionation.

 Yesterday, while waiting to perform the Zuhr prayer at the Springvale Library prayer room, I stood in front of the health and wellbeing aisle. Unintentionally, I grabbed a few books and realized they were about anxiety and how to deal with it.

Although I don't have an anxiety disorder, I noticed the slow progress of my research design and became worried that I might be falling into procrastination. I decided to look for a book about procrastination. Alhamdulillah, I found one. The title is "Do the Hard Things First."

After reading a few pages, I realized that some aspects of procrastination apply to me. Whoa... I need to fix this before it's too late.

Yes, I realized that I have been avoiding tasks.

OK, Let us fix it, Nal!!
Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fighting the procrastionation.

 Yesterday, while waiting to perform the Zuhr prayer at the Springvale Library prayer room, I stood in front of the health and wellbeing ais...